If you have been wanting to try CrossFit, or would like to know more about it, this post is for you! I know how intimidating it is to be the new kid at the gym. It’s scary, you have tons of questions and you aren’t quite sure if you will fit in or not.
These feelings are all NORMAL. The questions you may have are totally NORMAL. Instead of writing a brand new blog post of all the common Q&A’s that I often hear from people wanting to try CF, I created a round-up of some of my favorite posts from my favorite CrossFit bloggers.
On CrossFit being “dangerous”:
Tips for beginners:
- 4 CrossFit Tips for Beginners
- CrossFit Tips for Beginners
- Top Tips for Your First Two Years of CrossFit
- 5 Tips for Beginning Crossfit
On how CrossFit has changed lives:
- 7 Ways CrossFit Has Changed My Life
- The 10 Things That Will Happen When You Begin CrossFit
- Things CrossFit Has Taught Me
- Why I Fell in Love With CrossFit
On the lingo:
On the diet: (You don’t have to eat paleo to be a CrossFitter!… I’m one of them!)
On facing your fears:
On thinking of joining:
If listening is more your style, check out the Girls Gone WOD Podcast for some awesome WOD talk. These girls are flippin’ hilarious!
As you know, I’m an advocate for CrossFit. It’s changed my life in more ways than one and I truly enjoy going everyday. It’s more than just a workout to me, it’s a community, a family and a place for me to be myself. No matter what exercise you choose to partake in– finding one that allows your to feel like YOU is most important.
I hope these answered some of your questions! If you have ANY more, feel free to email me! Barefootcoloblog AT gmail DOT com.
- What questions do you have? If there are some that have gone unanswered I’ll do a Q&A post later this month!
- What activity makes you feel the most like YOU?