Hello world! Today I’m sharing with you some of my personal favorite holiday gift ideas for the fitness lady in your life.
1. Viva Diva Sweaty Band-– I own both the black and the teal colors of this band and LOVE them. They are my go-to workout headband and I love the way they add a little pizazz to my workout outfit. As you know, I’m a headband freak. These definitely do their job.
2. Reebok Nano Speeds— I recently purchased these shoes an am already in love with them. They are the perfect cross-training shoes. For circuits that involve both weights and heart-pumping cardio moves (like jumping lunges!), the speeds make my feet happy!
3. CamelBak Mini Mule— I received this as a birthday present last year and have been using it on a regular basis ever since. The size is perfect to take on runs (it doesn’t bounce!), and carries enough water to last me through a 13-miler. It’s also perfect on hikes, for snowboarding or other adventures. It also has 3 pockets that are great for holding cell phones, kleenex, chews or gloves.
4. Nike Legendary Tight-– I’m a huge fan of black spandex capris when I workout. In fact, it’s pretty much all I wear during the cooler months. These capris happen to be my all-time favorite, and if they weren’t so pricey ($85), I would own 5 of them. The fabric is moisture-wicking, soft and doesn’t cause chafing. The fit is also extremely flattering.
5. Bass Buds-– I have had a problem with earbuds breaking in the past, but these buds have lasted me over 1.5 years and have still shown no signs of wear & tear. The buds come in a variety of flashy colors, feature a built in mic & MP3 controller, which I have always found useful when running or snowboarding. Ill give you a little tip – You can find the earbuds on Amazon for much cheaper than the list price.
6. UA Fly-By Stretch Mesh Tank-– You may have heard me rave about this product before. The Fly-By tank has recently become on of my clothing staples when it comes to workout gear. The tank is super flattering (I love looser tanks!), comes in a variety of fun colors, and is extremely light weight.
7. Nalgene Water Bottle-– I have about 5 of these waters bottles and take them everywhere I go. The bottles are super durable (never had one break!), odor-resistant and hold 32-ounces of water. At only $9, this gift is a perfect stocking stuffer for the active person in your life.
8. Experia Powered by Thor-Lo Socks-– These are the only socks that have never given me blisters during long runs. I did a non-sponsored review of the socks a while back, but here’s the low-down. They feature padding in high-friction areas (like the toes & heel), and comes in a ton of awesome colors. If you or someone you know is a runner, GET THEM this pair of socks. They will love you forever. 🙂
- What is on your fitness wish list?
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. These are just a few of my favorite fitness products & I wanted to share them with you. All opinions are my own.