Boy do I have a recipe for you guys this morning! This is probably the simplest recipe ever posted on BC. But seriously. You need 5 ingredients. Chia seeds, coconut-almond milk (normal almond milk would work, too), honey, vanilla extract and the sweetener of your choice. Go ahead, throw out the sweetener if you want. It’s your world, I’m just living in it.
You literally throw all of the ingredient into a bowl and pop it into the fridge for about 45 minutes to an hour. You also can add pretty much any topping in the world that you want and it would still taste just as delicious.
I have eaten this pudding for breakfast and as a snack the past couple of days, and LET ME TELL YOU. It’s delicious with berries and shredded coconut.
Ready for the recipe yet? Okay, here ya go!
Vanilla Coconut Chia Pudding
Makes 4 servings
- 6 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened almond-coconut milk (I used Silk)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of choice (I used half a packet of Splenda. Depending on how sweet you like things, you may want to adjust this).
1. Throw all ingredients into a bowl. Stir
2. Place in refrigerator for 45 minutes to an hour, or until gelled.
The pudding will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days (if it doesn’t get eaten all by then!!).
Seriously guys, the world is your oyster. Get crazy with toppings. Or, eat it plain Jane. That’s cool, too.
- Pudding or Jello?
- What types of recipes would you like to see more of on BC?