Five Things I’m Loving
- This. Gossip Girl FTW. Chuck Bass is the love of my life. Sorry, Ian.
- SUNSHINE! 75 DEGREE TEMPS! NOT FREEZING MY CAJONES OFF EVERY MORNING!
- This little lady’s laugh
- THIS QUOTE
- THE FACT THAT MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A WEEK 😀
Five Favorite Posts This Week
- How to Get More Blog Traffic + Keep Readers Engaged
- 64 Years of Marriage in Photos
- This is Why I’ll Never be an Adult <— LOLOLOL
- 18 Amazing Things You Most Likely Will Never Get to See
- SEO For Your Blog Images <— super helpful information
Five Things I’m Wanting
- A cute statement necklace — I’ve been seeing them EVERYWHERE and am absolutely in love with them. Especially the one’s that are white or teal.
- Banana Republic everything
- Photoshop. WAH. Looking forward to Lee’s photography tutorial next week!… which brings me to….
- A job after graduation. Real talk. This whole job/internship/anything search is STRESSFUL.
- For my nose to stop dripping buckets. It’s super sexy. I even sleep with Kleenex up my nose.
Five Things I’m Looking Forward To
- The Nike Women’s Half in TWO WEEKS with the CHAARG girls. EEEEK.
- Not having one thing to do this weekend besides my 12-mile run. It’s going to be AWESOME to take a nap whenever the flip I want to. How bout dem apples.
- LAKE SEASON. I have been missing my second home in Nebraska more than usual lately. I can’t wait for campfires, beach days and being around my family.
- Being able to work out at Red Rocks again! Now that the weather is warming up, I can head up to the best “gym” in Colorado.
- Moving! 4 weeks and I’ll be an official resident of Golden, Colorado.
YOUR TURN! What are your ‘5 Things?’