Oh hey, kids! I’m coming at you today with an idea for the ‘guy that doesn’t really want anything’ in your life. I’m a big fan of creating baskets,stockings and jars full of fun, unique things.
Each year, my family has a White Elephant gift exchange, except we actually use legit presents (not gag gifts!). I always try to think of a gift that would be relevant to a wide variety of ages, both men + women and something they wouldn’t usually buy for themselves. Alas, I’ve found the perfect gift!
Shh. Don’t tell anyone.
Include in the basket:
- 1. Stanley Brand Classic Flask, 8oz \\ Whether skiing, hunting or standing in the freezing cold during a football game, everyone can appreciate a good flask. Good news is this one leak proof AND has a wide mouth for an easy pour.
2. Your favorite type of booze \\ Pick your poison!
3. Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix \\ Or store bought. Whatever floats your boat. For the non-alchs in your life. Or, for the people that want to have special hot cocoa. Again, whatever floats your boat.
4. Stacking Tumblers \\ Tailgating in the ski resort’s parking lot, anyone?
5. Stanley Brand Classic Vacuum Growler \\ Fill ‘er up with your favorite brew and go play! Whether you have an outdoor enthusiast on your hands or just an aunt that likes to have a little fun during Zoo Light (joking, people), this gift is sure to be a winner.