Back ‘atcha today with another gift guide! This one is one of my all-time favorites, as it contains products that I use on a daily basis! What are you waiting for? Get to shopping!
- 1. Garmin Forerunner 15 — It’s nice to not carry your phone around when you run to track mileage, and by nice I mean absolutely dreamy. The runner in your life will never go back.
- 2. Nike Pro Sports Bra— extremely durable and good at holding the girls in. Plus, they come in just about every color/print imaginable.
- 3. Nike FormFlux Tote — This bag is my life. Not only is it high quality, it’s versatile enough to be a gym bag, work bag or overnight travel bag (I’ve done all 3).
- 4. Under Armour SpeedForm Gemini —
- 5. Stance Fusion Run Socks — The best. socks. ever. For anyone who likes to run, workout or just wear comfortable, cute socks.
- 6. Nike Metcon 1 — Cross-train, weight lift and do circuit workouts in a pair of these cute but functional shoes from Nike.
- 7. Nike Gym Vintage Zip — every girl in my office owns at least two pairs, and every time I’ve gifted this hoodie it’s become a favorite! Super comfy, reasonably priced and comes in a variety of colors.
8. Nalgene Water Bottle — who doesn’t need a reusable water bottle?
9. Body Glide — God’s gift to runners…. and girls with big bootys. My legs ALWAYS rub together when I run, and this saves me from cringing in pain when I take a post-run shower.
10. FitBit Charge HR — On my wishlist this year. I’ve heard great things about it and the purple color is adorable.
11. Fitness Classes — I recently bought a punch pass to Orange Theory and thought it would be a wonderful gift idea for the fitness lover in your life. Get them a few classes to a new studio they’ve been wanting to try.