HEY, HEY! I’m officially done with all of my Christmas shopping and it feels SO GOOD. I absolutely love picking out the perfect present for each person and would spend my entire paycheck on gifts if I could still somehow afford a place to live.
This year, I’ll be providing a few different gift guides to give y’all some ideas on presents for the gals in your life. First up, outdoor gear!
Looking for a gift idea for the outdoor lover in your life? Browse a few of my favorite items ranging from trail gear to winter essentials in the 2015 gift guide.
- 1. Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta “Jenny” \\ I’ve waxed poetic about this vest many a time, but I can’t recommend it enough. It’s been by my side through my first ultra, many trail runs and hiking trips and even through the jungle of Costa Rica. If your girl is looking for a lightweight, women’s-specific hydration pack, GET HER THE JENNY.
2. Stanley One Hand Vacuum Mug \\ Morning coffee just isn’t the same when it turns lukewarm in the freezing weather while cleaning off your car. I actually received this mug as a gift last year, and it’s been my go-to for the past year. It keeps my coffee HOT from early morning until lunch with no problem at all.
3. New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro \\ Again, you guys know my love affair with New Balance trail shoes. I wore the heck out of my Fresh Foam 980’s, and decided to give the Hierro’s a try. I’ve gotta say, this sister product is definitely just as great as the 980s. In fact, it’s my new trail shoe!
4. GoPro Hero4 \\ Hands down the best gift I’ve ever received (thank you Ian!!). It’s been with me on many adventures and always captures the best shots. If you’re looking to splurge, look no further than a GoPro camera.
I like the Hero4 because of the touch screen on the back. However, if that’s not important to you, you can get the Hero3 for a much cheaper price and still have a quality piece of equipment.
5. Columbia TurboDown Jacket \\ This sucker is warm! I’ve warn it during cold nights in the mountains and also wandering around town. It should be noted, however, that the jacket is warmer when you’re MOVING.
6. Giv’r Hand Branded Leather Gloves \\ I love to ski with leather gloves! These gloves from Giv’r provide a handmade touch with personalized, branded initials on each pair. They are unique, warm and a staple in my ski bag.
7. Burts Bees Hand Salve \\ Being out in the elements can really wreck havoc on a sister’s hands! Personally, Burts Bees is a lifesaver to me during the dry winter months and I’m sure the outdoor gal in your life would appreciate this is a stocking stuffer.
8. Midday Weekender Bag \\ How cute is this bag? I could see myself throwing some clothes in it for a quick weekend trip or using it as a work bag.